An air fryer has so many benefits for your weight watchers diets. With this tool, you can try many different weight watchers air fryer recipes.
The best of all, they are all delicious and healthy. We have some recipes you can try here.
But, before we move to the recipe, you must know first what Air Fryer can do for you.
How Does Air Fryer Works?
In the simplest term, an air fryer is an oven with a fan. When you cook your ingredients inside this tool, the fan will move and spin the hot air inside at high speed.
It creates a very high temperature that is similar to when you fry the ingredients in hot oil. The air fryer baked ingredients also have a great benefit.
This design and feature allow you to create a crispy and crunchy texture like when you fry that ingredient.
And, it works on all ingredients from chicken to pork chops, or, if you want to make healthy sweet potato fries, you also can do it with this tool.
The best of all, you can do it without using oil, which is healthier. Now, you know what this tool can do.
So, let’s move the weight watchers air fryer recipes you can make by using this tool.
Weight Watchers Recipes You Can Make Using Air Fryer
Weight Watcher Donuts
- 1 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt,
- 1 cup of self-rising flour,
- 1 tbsp of vanilla bean paste,
- ½ cup of cinnamon Splenda mixture (optional)
- Prepare a mixing bowl, and add the yogurt, ¾ parts of flour, and vanilla bean paste. Mix it well, until it becomes a dough that is ready to shape.
- Prepare the surface and sprinkle the rest of the flour evenly on this surface. Put the dough and roll it out.
- Divide the dough into 5 parts and make the donuts shape. If you want, you also can make other shapes, like heart, cat or anything, if you don’t like the standard ring-shaped donuts.
- Put the donuts into the air fryer crock pot part. Close the lid and cook for 4 minutes at 375 degrees. Then flip it over and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- And, your donuts are ready.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes you can try. As for Smart Points, this recipe only has 3 SP.
Dip it into cinnamon Splenda mixture if you want to give it extra taste. For more information about this recipe, you can find it at the slap dash mom.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- 1½ lb. of Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon of Milk
- 1 cup of all-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp + 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp + 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the air fryer chicken tenders by seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the first bowl, mix flour, salt, and pepper. Add 1 tsp of garlic powder and 1 tsp of paprika. Mix it well.
- Prepare the second bowl and crack the egg into it, then adds salt and pepper, plus milk. Mix it well.
- Prepare the third bowl and add breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and the rest of garlic powder and paprika. Mix it well.
- Take one piece of chicken you are going to make into air fryer chicken and cover it with the mixture from the first bowl, then remove the excess of the mixture. Dip it into the second bowl until. Then, roll it on the third bowl, and put aside. Repeat this process for all chicken tenders.
- Put the chicken inside the air fryer basket. And cook it for 14 minutes at 370 degrees F. Flip it at 7 minutes and continue the fried chicken until it’s cooked.
- Serve while it’s hot.
Without oil, the chicken breasts tenderloins will taste crispy and more delicious. For this recipe, you will get 9 SP.
However, it also works on the new Freestyle system and gives you 6 FP. You can serve it with air-fried french fries.
Air Fryer Beef Empanadas
- 8 Goya empanada discs
- 1 cup Picadillo
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp of water
- Take 2 tbsp of Picadillo and put it in one Goya empanada disc.
- Fold it in half, and seal the edge. You can use a fork or just press it with your fingers. Repeat for all the Picadillo and Goya empanada discs.
- Put the egg and water in a bowl and wish it. Use a cooking brush to lightly brush it on the empanada’s surface.
- Preheat the air fryer for 8 minutes at 325 F. Bake the beef empanadas for 8 minutes, remove it and it’s ready to serve.
This weight watchers air fryer recipe has 5 SP. Moreover, it is easy to make, and you also can use other ingredients for feeling, like breaded pork chops or buffalo chicken.
Another List of Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Skinny Buffalo Chicken Wings – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer WW chicken fingers – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer herbed roasted potato wedges – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer cajun zucchini chips – Get the recipe here
- Chicken parmesan in the air fryer – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer chicken nuggets – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer fries – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer sweet potato fries – Get the recipe here
- Crispy air fryer chicken breast – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer baked potatoes – Get the recipe here
- Cilantro Lime Air Fryer Shrimp Skewers – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer grilled cheese – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer steak – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer chocolate cake – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer skinny buffalo chicken wings – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer chimichangas – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer fried pickles – Get the recipe here
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer hot dogs – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer cinnamon rolls – Get the recipe here
- Air fryer jalapeno poppers – Get the recipe here
That’s several recipes you can make using this amazing kitchen appliance. Mostly, they are easy to prepare and cook.
So, you won’t have any problem to make them. However, those are only a few recipes you can put in your recipe diaries.
You can always expand your creativity by using different ingredients to make different cooking, from cinnamon rolls to potato fries.
One last thing, here are our recommendations for the Air Fryer product you can buy:
- Ninja Air Fryer – it’s big and can hold a lot of ingredients. Plus, it’s also multi-cooker, so you can baked potatoes and cook stew here.
- Dash Compact Air Fryer – It is small, and the cooking plate is dishwasher safe.
- Philips Airfryer XXL – it is huge, a little bit expensive, but, this is the best air fryer for your low carb diet.
Now, choose the product that you want. Or, you also can use instant pot trick, if you don’t have the Air Fryer, and want to try the weight watchers air fryer recipes above.
Guaranteed, you will have a great Weight Watcher experience.